skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday 30 May 2012

It's been a while

I really wish I had internet at home so that I could post more. Instead of going to a friends or internet cafe at a time of day posting is just not on my mind nor do I have that much time for either, Posting is definitly something that comes to me once i'm at home and time to reflect and research. Anyway the image I posted is a screen grab of fashion film that is a will be keeping me occupyed for the next month as I'm hand drawing some animation for it. I also just wanna add that this screen grab is with no treatment and low res and I still love it! I'll be releasing a little taster as soon as possible but the teaser as well as behind the scenes will be released and reviewed in Marie Claire mag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment