skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday 17 May 2012

Grazia SA is hitting the shelves tomorrow!!!!!!

I really can't wait to see if the Grazia SA will fill the gaping gap left from not having my weekly fix in London. I saw Kirsty Stoltz (Fashion Director for Grazia SA) a few days ago as we were both part of the LISOF judging panel for their annual magazine Protege. Kirsty said that the mag was based on Grazia UK as its originally an Italian mag so good news for me! Its going to be a very interesting to see what happens from here.
 I holding super high hopes this ones a keeper and I will definitely be buying my copy tomorrow, I hope its not too expensive!
Look at all those happy but a little scared faces. I would be if I was part of the team.
I will be creating a post tomorrow giving a little show and tell.
CAN'T WAIT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment